Sunday, November 17, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Friday, May 31, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Monday, February 18, 2013
Monday, January 21, 2013
music, sport, sex, swimming,
a visit to the cinema, dancing,
peace, travel, vacation, nature,
work, education, love, money,
bicycling, laughing, crying, silence, singing,
shouting, sneezing, caring, discovering and
hate, tv, nuclear explosions, unemployment,
laziness, overweight, heart attack,
viruses, cancer, pain, ignorance, religion,
jealousy, fast food, war, fundamentalists,
noise, complacency, aggression,
thirst, murder, crime and phlegm.
Read more on Freado's bookbuzzer
Monday, December 31, 2012
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Friday, July 27, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Thursday, May 17, 2012
A few years back, a passenger died over the ocean ad we traveled to Washington DC. The plane just continued on as the body rested on the floor in the back. Only later did I realize that the man ( I could only see his sports shoes) must have died - arriving at Dulles, an ambulance was waiting, but without lights, and no MD came on board. Instead, all passengers disembarked first.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
The haunting secret of CELETERRA pulls all into a vortex of deceit. Vance, shop-owner and part-time detective, has no expectations when investigating the disappearance of Charles Darwin's testament. Too late he discovers that a brutal religious sect is out to destroy his life... and the life of many others.
"A compelling mystery that will grip you tightly and not let go--even after you've finished reading."
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Alice filed a suit for separation from her husband claiming abandonment, and sued his father claiming that he ruined her marriage. Alice received $31,500 plus $3,600 payable quarterly for the rest of her life. Ironically, Rhinlander died in 1936, Alice died in 1989.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Saturday, August 27, 2011
- Joel Osteen books
- The Golden Compass
- Phillip Pullman 'His Dark Materials' trilogy
- Do androids dream of electric sheep
- More authors: Christopher Moore, Tom Robbins, Kurt Vonnegut, Douglas Coupland... and don't forget Douglas Adams
My novel CELETERRA deals with religious fanatics (in a humerous way), so if you are interested in reading a book around that topic, check this link.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Combined with its rather enigmatic title, the marketing is quite complex. I still don't think I have found the best message for the audience yet !
Friday, July 1, 2011
Heavenland is a place most people wish to go someday. Although no pictures, phone calls, or even written correspondence has ever been received from the citizens of Heavenland to confirm its location, many believe they know it exact place and think everyone else is just not "looking in their hearts."
Heavenland is a combination of a sovereign country and a theme park, the second attempt in history (Disney being the first). It is family established, owned by God and managed by his son, Jesus.
The true date for the founding of Heavenland is unknown but it is believed it was very shortly after the creation of the universe some 6000 years ago. Its opening inspired the opening of other very similar but distinct parks, the most notable of these being EuroLimbo and Purgatory Gardens. Neither of these parks shared the same success (EuroLimbo was forced to close in 2006 due to lack of support by its founders). Many other parks were founded throughout the world by different deities but Heavenland has remained the most popular of these in the western world.
Admittance to the park is somewhat difficult to gain and opinions vary greatly on how exactly it is done. Christians: Some believe that the only way to gain the very coveted tickets to enter is by toadying to the owner and manager. Jewish and Other beliefs are various though one rumor supposes that it involves mutilation of the reproductive organs of men.
Around 400 A.D., a man known only as Muhammad Ali made a contract with God that allowed special entry to anyone who martyrs themselves, with the additional bonus of getting 72 lovely ladies to "tour" the park with. This bonus entry was available to anyone with the Koranpass (restrictions apply. See Holy book for details).
Heavenland is home to many rides and shows, some of the most notable ones being: The Bible Belt, 20,000 Leagues over Inferno, and Apocalypse Mountain (still under construction but is expected to be finished soon).
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Analysis of the infamous 'Face on Mars' image from 1976, which caused a huge stir when it was released
"The face on Mars is actually a laser sculpture of the former Anunnaki ruler of planet Nibiru. The present ruler, Lord Anu, defeated the other in hand-to-hand combat. So Lord Anu banished the other ruler to live on Mars where he died 15,000 years later. After his death, the Anunnaki carved his image on one of the Marsian hills from their spaceship. The name of this deposed ruler is given in Sitchin's books. The Anunnaki were banished from this solar system after the Piol Johnie captured Lord Anu's sons EN.KI and EN.LIL. Queen Inanna left in 1998 after retrieving her artifacts here on earth. Then Lord Anu came through in 1999. His two sons left with him. So there is nobody on Nibiru at the moment. This information appears in Nostradamus' Q10 72 quatrain. As for the Bio Station Alpha, there is our underground base on Mars known as MEPI (Mars Experimental Planetary Institute). The Bio Station does have a reflective colored surface showing a cylindrical surface."
- JohnStClair, USA, 7/6/2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
In CELETERRA, the hero Vance falls victim to a brutal and ingenuous kidnapping. In law, kidnapping is the removing away or transportation of a person against their will, in many cases to hold the person in confinement (without lawful authority). In most cases, this may be done for ransom or in connection with a child custody dispute – or, as in the case of Vance's abduction - in furtherance of another, more obscure criminal motive.
Here are a few famous, intriguing, real-life kidnapping cases:
- In 1836, Cynthia Parker, a nine-year old Caucasian girl, was taken from her family by Comanche raiding her home in Texas. She lived 24 years among the Comanche and married the war chief and give birth to three children, one of which was the last Comanche war chief Quanah Parker.
- Charley Ross, was the first American to be kidnapped for ransom that received wide public attention (in 1874).
- Brooke Hart, the son of a San Jose businessman, was kidnapped on November 9, 1933, and murdered. His kidnappers were lynched by a mob, the last public lynching in California.
- Evgeny Miller, an anti-Bolshevik Russian general was kidnapped from Paris by NKVD agents in 1937. They smuggled Miller to Moscow, where he was tortured and shot in 1939.
- Peter Lorenz, a German conservative politician was kidnapped in February 1975, just days before the elections. Possibly the first abduction of a politician in modern times. Was released unharmed in exchange for five imprisoned leftist extremists, held in South Yemen.
- James Lee Dozier was a US general working for NATO in Italy. He and his wife were kidnapped by the Red Brigades in 1981, and freed by a NOCS commando.
- Mordechai Vanunu was an Israeli nuclear whistleblower, last seen in London in 1986, before being abducted by Mossad and brought back to Israel, where he was convicted of treason and espionage, and served 18 years in prison.
- Walter Kwok was kidnapped by the notorious gangster "Big Spender" Cheung Chi Keung in 1997. He was released seven days later without police intervention. Following his arrest in Guangzhou, Cheung confessed that he had put Kwok in a wooden container for four days, and fed him regular meals of roast pork with rice, until the ransom was paid.
- Ingrid Betancourt, the Colombian presidential candidate, was kidnapped in 2002 by the FARC movement and freed six years later.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Saturday, April 30, 2011
I would prefer to drink a hot cup of coffee in the sun – nice and quiet.